Forum home The potting shed

HELLO FORKERS 🍦 - June 2020

DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 61,384
edited 1 June in The potting shed
Good morning all ... and now it’s Flaming June already, in this strangest of years  ... onwards we go my friends ... preparing for the worst, hoping for the best, and holding each other’s hands as we head into the unknown ... with ice cream 🍦 😋 

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• FairygirlFairygirl west central ScotlandPosts: 31,008
    and cake.....
    Morning @Dovefromabove, and all those to come, afties Pat
    Off for a walk in a few mins. Will catch you all later. 
    Stay safe....
    It's a place where beautiful isn't enough of a word....

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 61,384
    Good morning @Fairygirl ... have a good walk ... it’s a beautiful morning ... I’ve been padding around the garden in my dressing gown and bare feet. 
    Im trying not to wake OH too soon as he’s back to work today ... and he’s in charge for the whole day and has all the new procedures to get used to. 
    “I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

Hope his day goes smoothly. Sunny again here too, so I'll get out now before it's far too hot.... ;)

• Pat EPat E Posts: 8,812
    Hello Dove and Fairy. Freezing wind coming of the ski slopes today. We’re glad to get back from town and into our warm lounge room.  Have a good one everyone 

S. E. NSW
  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 61,384
    Hello @Pat E brrr!  Keep warm ☕️ 🍪 

Hubby used a couple of overripe bananas to make a loaf.  Naughty sweet stuff 😋, but I allowed myself a small slice. (Don’t tell myself doc). 🙄
    S. E. NSW
  • Hostafan1Hostafan1 Posts: 25,262
    Morning all. 
    Went back to bed at 5am and got 2 more hours . Hurrah. 
    Good luck and love to OH @Dovefromabove.
    @Fairygirl, I hope you've had a good walk and not to many bampots to upset you.
    Keep Warm @Pat E and Mr E.
    Devon.
    That was handy @Hostafan1 - a wee snooze  ;)
    No bams today, thankfully. They'll all be getting ready to go out now  :D

Have you got your thermals on @Pat E?
    The banana loaf will cheer you up anyway. Fairylet got me some sultanas the other day with the shopping, so I might do a teabread. 

No thermals yet Fairy. We’re inside.😃

Thanks Hosta. We’ve plenty of firewood. 
    S. E. NSW
  • Nanny BeachNanny Beach Posts: 3,437
    Morning all and pinch punch, I got up at 3.48, I toyed with being the first, on here, it was just getting light, I sleep on my front ,sinuses block up, I needed water,already 21c by 7 0 clock, another scorcher, have already watered some of the stuff (in the shaed) watering twice a day now.  My learned friends does anyone know where I can buy one of those water carts they use in store like B & Q, looks like a wheelie bin, hose atatchment, am guessing some kind of pump, or even what they are actually called, I tried looking them up, was given sites and pictures of tankers some for water, a lot for oil.  We have 3 hoses to get to the bottom of our garden, and its now divided into "rooms", plus fruit trees, its so difficult to water, 6 water butts pretty much empty, keeping a little for my 30 orchids.
This discussion has been closed.