Forum home The potting shed

Have I been naughty or......

herbaceousherbaceous E. BerksPosts: 1,521
is there a gremlin in my PC.  Anyone else being logged out of the forum intermittently?  I seem to stay logged on the main site but get logged out of the forum for no apparent reason.

What did I do? Who have I upset?
Haven't been anywhere for over two months but I'm here and I'm happy

• Hostafan1Hostafan1 Posts: 24,624
    it's happening to me too. I just log back in
    Devon.
  • herbaceousherbaceous E. BerksPosts: 1,521
    Weird eh? When the whole world has changed it is necessary for the forum to stay the same!
  • Pauline 7Pauline 7 West Yorkshire Posts: 1,630
    I have been locked out of this site sometimes. Usually when I switch from tablet to PC or visa versa. 
    That kind of makes sense @Pauline 7 but I was just reading a post and changed threads - bye bye me........
  • Butterfly66Butterfly66 BirminghamPosts: 260
    It just did the same to me. One minute I was logged in reading a post, the next when I went back to the list of threads I wasn’t. I only realised because suddenly it wasn’t highlighting any new posts. I thought for a minute everyone had gone away 🧐
     If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.”—Marcus Tullius Cicero
    Just the once @Butterfly66 ? It happened several times to me, I'm sitting here all alone with a dark and brooding sky and very strong winds and poof!

Note to self:  stop reading scary books
  • Butterfly66Butterfly66 BirminghamPosts: 260
    Maybe I haven’t been as naughty as you have....😉
     If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.”—Marcus Tullius Cicero
    That's more than likely!  :D 
  • B3B3 Posts: 12,516
    It's happened a few times lately. I just log back in.
    In London. Keen but lazy.
  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 60,366
    It’s happened here a few times over the past couple of days ... I presume the tech crew have updated something and/or switched it off and on again. 

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh