Forum home Plants

Secret gardening club

Hi.. 
I'm new to this forum, but I wanted to leave a comment on the online company secret gardening club. I found it by accident after ordering from a cpl of the bigger companies, one of which I will never use again. I am very impressed with the care taken in the packaging, the plants are very healthy and prices excellent. 
I had a small issue with one of the plants and sent them a photograph, really to ask some advice. They replied back within 2 hrs and refunded me because it wasn't up to their standards, will use this company regularly from now. 

• PurpleRosePurpleRose Posts: 538
    Good to hear feedback. I am sure that there is a thread on here about the Sectet Garden Club. 

I have never used them before as I once had a bad experience with an online company for plants so never used online again to purchase plants. 
  • Yes found the thread, think it's on page 32 or 33. People are putting voucher codes up too. 20% off. I can only speak on my experience but worth a look. The vouchers do work just added some grasses in my basket. 
  • Andy19Andy19 Posts: 671
    Just had a look at their web site prices have gone up a lot since last time I ordered. What would make this happen is it because they are selling other people's plants or just trying to make more profit in these difficult times getting plants.