Planting peas out
Some advice if you would please. I have my peas (Kelvedon Wonder and sugar snap Norli) sown in lengths of guttering as usual. They’re all about 3 or 4 inches high now and I want to transfer them to the plot. I’m just wondering whether or not to wait till after this weekend as we have cold weather and a possible frost forecast here in Mid Wales. What do people think?