Forum home Plants

Garden Nursery

I am a Horticutural Assistant who works at a garden nursery but closed at the moment. I love horticulture and being outdoors. I know a lot of Latin too. If you have any questions I can answer or wait to see if the garden nursery I work at when it opens up again knows the answer.

• @Simon Wright3  thank you Simon. Do you recognise these seedlings please. Valerie 
  • Not sure at the moment but maybe you can take some more photos in the next week or so if there is anything to identify it by.
  • AnniDAnniD Posts: 12,479
    Would they be campanula @valerieroberts ?
  • AsarumAsarum Posts: 658
    Parsnip?
    East Anglia
  • @Simon Wright3 @AnniD @Asarum
    i have now idea , I must admit I thought they looked like parsnips but who would send seeds of parsnips to sow in a greenhouse last September. I shall cosset them and see what happens. I was sent some free gratis seed packets from children seeds and one was manusaria ?magic dragon and that’s growing well. So we shall see. Will post when there is something different in the look of them. Thanks for your input. Valerie 
  • FairygirlFairygirl Posts: 54,882
    @valerieroberts - if you start a thread looking for an ID, you'll get more help.
    Most people are unlikely to see this as the thread title bears no resemblance to your query.  :)
    It's a place where beautiful isn't enough of a word....

I live in west central Scotland - not where that photo is...
  • @Fairygirl hello, I tried on an earlier post ‘ can anyone recognise these please”  one kind lady bumped it to the top again for me but neither of us sure what they were. Simon kindly offered his advise. We shall have to wait for more characteristics to decide. Valerie