Forum home The potting shed

HELLO FORKERS 🌼 May 2020

DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 60,372
Good morning all ... it’s May already!!!
“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• WonkyWombleWonkyWomble Posts: 2,966
    Morning Dove and those to come  :)
  • Hostafan1Hostafan1 Posts: 24,625
    Morning lovely Ladies. 
    Devon.
  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 60,372
    edited 1 May
    Hello you two 😃
    I’ve just realised it’s Friday .... this week’s gone quickly ... is Monday a bank holiday? Will we notice the difference? 😂 
    “I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• WonkyWombleWonkyWomble Posts: 2,966
    Good morning Hosta   :)
    I don't think anyone will notice Dove although the roads seem busier this week
  • debs64debs64 West Midlands, on the edge of the Black Country Posts: 2,412
    Bank Holiday is next Friday. 
  • Hostafan1Hostafan1 Posts: 24,625
    In the words of Dame Maggie in Downton: " what's a weekend?" 
    Devon.
    edited 1 May
    Ah yes @debs64 ... I knew there was something... they moved it for VE Day didn’t they? That’ll teach ‘em to go round moving things rather than giving us an extra one ... now life’s all one long Bank Holiday. 🙄 

• SuesynSuesyn Posts: 219
    Morning all, Apparently the Mayday bank holiday is next Friday  8th. VE day celebrations, I think they forgot to tell us, although our parish council obviously knew as they have suggested we have a front garden party  maintaining social distancing of course. There will be a prize for "the best decorated house " but as the newsletter only told us that on Wednesday it will be a bit "make do and mend". Appropriate really.
  • Nanny BeachNanny Beach Posts: 3,328
    Dove as you always beat us, I was up for a wee at 1.30, thought about posting on here then, reagrding May, just to get one over on you!!!
    😂 @Nanny Beach ... I’ve been known to do that in the middle of the night too ... but thankfully I slept like a log last night 😉