Forum home The potting shed

Dilemma

YviestevieYviestevie Kingswinford, West MidlandsPosts: 6,454
I'm so excited. I've just found a brand new bottle of dettol antibacterial spray at the back of the kitchen cupboard. Now do I use it or put it on eBay for £40 😉 😇😈
Hi from Kingswinford in the West Midlands

• josusa47josusa47 Posts: 3,532
    Send it to Trump and ask him to demonstrate the best method of injecting it.
  • YviestevieYviestevie Kingswinford, West MidlandsPosts: 6,454
    Not a bad idea @josusa47.  I've just finished cleaning the kitchen with it and I'm now going to lock it up securely in case word has got round and someone tries to nick it.
  • SkylarksSkylarks East MidlandsPosts: 379
    Haha, thanks for the laugh 😂
  • Lizzie27Lizzie27 Bath, SomersetPosts: 7,813
    mmmm...…… I'm running out of that stuff @Yviestevie. Better look at the back of my cupboards, perhaps the kitchen fairy's been!
  • YviestevieYviestevie Kingswinford, West MidlandsPosts: 6,454
    I'm wondering what else is lurking there @Lizzie27 maybe some hand gel or even some antibacterial wipes, might have another look later.
  • josusa47josusa47 Posts: 3,532
    I thought Pres. Ronald Reagan was a trigger-happy moron, but Trump makes him look like an intellectual.
  • Nanny BeachNanny Beach Posts: 6,556
    Please, tell NO_ONE, but I have lots of bottles of Zoflora, I didnt stockpile, or panic buy, just have them, Oh, by the way, I am on another forum, (you have to guess which one) and someone has put on there, they think will be a food shortage, (FFS)  its like when someone puts in the paper, there will be a bread shortage (last year) then guess what!!!!!