Forum home Problem solving

identify

Sorry about my earlier submission, I posted it without checking the text.
This is a photo of a plant which has appeared in my  front garden this year. I would say it is a weed, but I do not recognise it. Its everywhere, quite large, say up 2 feet high, but week and falls over  mainly. The leaves are green, a bit like flat leaf parsley but lighter in colour,  flowers are some 25 in one bunch and the bunch being about 2 inch long, each flower being like  a white tube 1/8 inch wide with a dark brown, or black tip at the end, much like a fingernail, each flower some 1/2 inch long. Where did it come from and how to get rid of it? I suspect it will be very prolific in seeding. I have found it elswhere some 40M from the front garden.

• I did attach a photo here it is aagin
  • B3B3 South East LondonPosts: 24,069
    Still no photo😕
    In London. Keen but lazy.
  • ObelixxObelixx Vendée, Western FrancePosts: 28,567
    Resize your photo as there is a limit on here.  Click on the sun and mountain postcard icon and select your photo to load.
    "We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw
  • OK, did try it before but it did not happen. Its a jpg photo but it will still not happen, it appears in the browse, but nothing happens when I select open. Tried dragging again nothing ???
  • I am still failing, the file is 6Mb, I brows the file, see it select open, nothing, drag it and although it grags it does not drop in so what is the size limit.
  • B3B3 South East LondonPosts: 24,069
    Do you see a 'button' that says done? That's the one that I press.
    In London. Keen but lazy.
  • BobTheGardenerBobTheGardener Leicestershire, UKPosts: 11,391
    If you can reduce the file size to below 2MB, it should work.  There are lots of online jpg file resizers if you google "reduce jpg file size"
    A trowel in the hand is worth a thousand lost under a bush.