Forum home Plants

Are these aquilegia seedlings

Ilona.SIlona.S Posts: 162
Hi all last year I sowed some aquilegia seeds they have been on my potting table all winter ,are they aquilegia or weeds? ,thanks
Ilona

• TopbirdTopbird Posts: 8,337
    edited April 2020
    Yes, I think they are aquilegias🙂
    Heaven is ... sitting in the garden with a G&T and a cat while watching the sun go down
  • WonkyWombleWonkyWomble Posts: 4,509
    You have successfully grown aquilegia plants  :)
    Hello @WonkyWomble🙂

Lovely to 'see' you. Hope you're keeping safe in these strange times. Nice avatar!
    Heaven is ... sitting in the garden with a G&T and a cat while watching the sun go down
  • Ilona.SIlona.S Posts: 162
    Thanks top bird and @wonkywomble do you think they will flower this year when I plant them ?
    Ilona
    They're probably too young for that Ilona - but you might get lucky. If they don't, you'll have them to look forward to from next year onwards.😎
    Thanks Topbird,will look forward to it 😊
    Ilona
    No problem @Ilona.S once the plants establish they will self seed in the flowerbed and you will have even more!

Hi @Topbird Been a while.  Great to see you too! Like your avatar too! We have a fluffy tabby stray in the shed too now  :) we are well thanks, im hoping your keeping well too.  Maybe another garden visit when we are all allowed!?
    Another garden visit sounds like something to look forward to @WonkyWomble🙂
    Your not Wrong @Topbird
     Is love to visit East Rushton again for one, do you have any on your wish list?
    😃😃
    Ilona