Forum home Plants

Magazine

I haven't received my magazine as yet but had a e mail saying it was in the shops is there a problem ?

• AnniDAnniD Posts: 12,463
    Not that I'm aware of Lynne, but the post office is under a lot of pressure at the moment. Mine came earlier this week & I'm pretty sure that @Dovefromabove has received her copy.
  • wild edgeswild edges Posts: 10,447
    Mine came yesterday.
    If you can keep your head, while those around you are losing theirs, you may not have grasped the seriousness of the situation.
  • gjautosgjautos Posts: 427
    Mine arrived about an hour ago. We aren't getting postal deliveries every day so maybe yours is the same and it will arrive soon.
  • ValleysgirlValleysgirl Posts: 331
    Hello Lynne mine arrived yesterday here in Wales ! and a bumper one with Lavenders ( as usual) for the price of postage £5.95 and your 2for1 card for entry to gardens, and some very famous gardens if and when we can get out and about.
  • LynLyn Posts: 23,190
    Just bought mine online £6.99, worth it for the 2 - 1. We get the postman calling about twice a week now, no rush, we won’t be going anywhere.
    Gardening on the wild, windy west side of Dartmoor. 

• Loraine3Loraine3 Posts: 579
    I paid £7.99 online to receive 6 packets of Sarah Raven seeds as well!
  • I saw copies for sale in the shop but haven't had my posted one yet. Living in anticipation.
    Southampton 
  • Mine arrived today
  • Lizzie27Lizzie27 Posts: 12,399
    Mine hasn't!
    North East Somerset - Clay soil over limestone
  • Mine has!
    Southampton