Forum home Tools and techniques

Looking for hose connectors

Hi. We have a long, thin garden and I'm getting a bit fed up with unreeling and reeling up hose all the time down the garden when it needs watering. So I thought I'd lay a line of semi-permanent hose down the side of the garden and make various tap-off points on it so all I need to do is carry a relatively short piece of hose around the garden and connect it at various points down the length of the main hose as required. But I'm blowed if I can find the connectors I want. I want some T connectors with fixed connections, not the clip on type which I have found unreliable in the past and I'll have no reason to want to connect or disconnect them anyway.

Does anyone have any suggestions or am I going about this the wrong way and should use another approach ?


Sign In or Register to comment.