Forum home Plants

Help

i wonder if there is anyone out there that has got some tomato seeds surplus to requirements.because I am self isolating I cannot go and get them.
i will be devestated if I cannot grow tomatoes this year, I’ve grown my own tomatoes for as long as I can remember. 🤔

• AnniDAnniD Posts: 9,576
    @RubyLeaf was offering some a while back on the seed swop thread, they might still be available  :)
  • Julia1983Julia1983 ShropshirePosts: 139
    I've got some, what sort are you after?  I've got a few packs with a few seeds left in each, both bushy and indeterminate types. Theres a post box where I work so I wouldn't have to make a special trip. 
  • Hi Julia thanks for your reply I’m after any tomato’s that I can grow in the greenhouse such as money maker, gardeners delight or any like it. 
    I've got The Amateur, Rainbow Blend, Yellow Delight, Maskotka, Black Opal, Supersweet and Balconi Red ..  only in my second year tomato growing so these names might mean a bit more to someone else. All are described as suitable for greenhouse, there are only a few seeds in each pack left (only got ten or so to start with 🤔) but happy to send some on if you let me know which ones(or some of each?) 
  • Thanks Julia, if poss I would like some black opal and super sweet.
    I don’t need many maybe a few of each of the two mentioned.
    If this is ok I will message you my address.
    I will pay postage if you like.
    That's fine Chrissy, I'm not sure how to private message on here but I'm sure it can be done...  don't worry about the postage, got loads of stamps leftover! 
    They've both germinated and are growing really well for me so I'm sure you'll have access with them both  :)
  • Right we have got this far now can anyone let us both know how to private message on here so I can send my address. 🤨
  • FairygirlFairygirl west central ScotlandPosts: 46,145
    Go into your profile you'll see the link there @Chrissy the gardener  :)
    Tell you what - I'll PM you and then you can see where it is 
    It's a place where beautiful isn't enough of a word....

• Thank you fairygirl, would you do the same thing to Julia so she can also see how it’s done.