Forum home The potting shed

Nurseries / Garden Centres doing local deliveries.

• debs64debs64 West Midlands, on the edge of the Black Country Posts: 4,223
    Highdown nursery are doing local deliveries. Lovely little nursery with healthy plants at good prices! @Yviestevie they are near us! 
  • fidgetbonesfidgetbones Posts: 15,873
    Trowell garden centre, an independent near Nottingham is doing free delivery for orders over £15 in the locality.  They will post for orders over £45  . 10% off for first order Promo code FIRSTORDER

You don't stop doing new things because you get old, you get old because you stop doing new things. <3
  • YviestevieYviestevie Kingswinford, West MidlandsPosts: 6,681
    @debs64 is that the one off Sugar Loaf Lane?
    Hi from Kingswinford in the West Midlands
  • Anyone know of any in the Lancaster area?
  • JacquimcmahonJacquimcmahon Paris FrancePosts: 726
    I’m looking to send my mum in Scotland some plug plants as she is not going out at all....and frankly is starting to go nuts thinking she will have a horrible garden this year! Any ideas who I could order from would be gratefully received.
  • AnniDAnniD Posts: 9,655
    @ecocordless, you could try having a look at WCF Claughton 
    https://www.wcfpetandequestrian.co.uk/claughton/ and their Facebook page  :)
  • KiliKili Posts: 858
    edited April 2020
    I’m looking to send my mum in Scotland some plug plants as she is not going out at all....and frankly is starting to go nuts thinking she will have a horrible garden this year! Any ideas who I could order from would be gratefully received.
    Dobies at  https://www.dobies.co.uk/   Seem to be quite good from what I've heard.

There are others but,just don't order from Thompson and Morgan. Terrible reputation and from personal experience I wouldn't order from them again.

'The power of accurate observation .... is commonly called cynicism by those that have not got it.

George Bernard Shaw'

• Anni many thanks :)
  • debs64debs64 West Midlands, on the edge of the Black Country Posts: 4,223
    @Yviestevie yes just text they ring you back! 
  • JacquimcmahonJacquimcmahon Paris FrancePosts: 726
    Just told mum to go look at Dobies... this could get expensive.