Mightily Blessed

LynLyn DevonPosts: 15,254
I’m feeling very positive now that OH is home, Tesco has brought my order, even the things they said were out of stock this morning have come, some substitutes, I didn’t even look, grateful for anything.
Not only have I got a gorgeous new cat (Ashley)  but I had a mother’s day present from Tesco drivers told to give them to regular customers. Ok, I know they’d go to waste, but still a nice gesture as they don’t usually care much about putting stuff in the skip. 

They are working out a plan to recognise the over 70’s. And prioritise delivers. 
Life is good.   Doesn’t mean I don’t feel for people in towns and flats, because I do, especially drivers who are working flat out for us.

Gardening on the wild, windy west side of Dartmoor. 

• JennyJJennyJ DoncasterPosts: 1,556
    What a handsome puss!
  • wild edgeswild edges The north west of south east WalesPosts: 4,326
    I can only imagine how much Mothers' day and Easter stuff will just head straight to landfill this year.
  • LynLyn DevonPosts: 15,254
    Thank you Jenny, he’s gorgeous, although a bit wild, I found him in the garden and he’d been living wild for the first 8 or 9 weeks of his life, he has a very bossy way with because he’s very Street wise😀

I have Easter eggs here for grandsons but we can eat them and I’ll send the boys money for when they can go out.  Who knows, I may get a free Easter egg from Tesco’s. 

• philippa smith2philippa smith2 Posts: 8,077
    Good news about R but where's T Lyn ?  Bed, sofa back or conservatory ?   ;)
  • JennyJJennyJ DoncasterPosts: 1,556
    I've bought Easter eggs for my niece and nephew but as we won't be seeing them, I have transferred some money to their dad so he can buy some for them when he can get to the supermarket. My OH has his eyes on the ones that I bought.
  • LynLyn DevonPosts: 15,254
    You know Thomas too well Philippa.😀
    He’s  not well at the moment, old man’s pee problems. 

• PosyPosy Isle of Wight.Posts: 1,745
    That is a seriously handsome cat, Lyn! 
  • philippa smith2philippa smith2 Posts: 8,077
    Lyn said:
    You know Thomas too well Philippa.😀
    He’s  not well at the moment, old man’s pee problems. 
    Ooh - poor Thomas - give him a special stroke from me.  One for Ashley too - I don't want to be accused of Catism  ;)