Free tickets for London Zoo and/or Whipsnade Park

Given the current situation, there is probably little interest but if anyone wishes to take advantage of this offer ..............

Same rules apply as in previous years i.e.

Each ticket admits either 1 adult OR 2 children
Not for resale
Valid at either zoo until 28th February 2021.

Unfortunately the number of tickets has been reduced so limited to 2 per applicant in the first instance.

• KT53KT53 Posts: 3,850
    Unfortunately, I wonder how long it will be before this type of place also has to close.  Parents will be looking for places to keep the kids entertained, that in turn may result in the zoo becoming overcrowded, much like National Trust parks and gardens.
  • barry islandbarry island Posts: 1,049
    London's the last place I'd be going at the moment or for that matter travelling on public transport. Apparently there's something going around.
  • philippa smith2philippa smith2 Posts: 8,077
    Thank you both for your comments.  This isn't a thread for discussing whether people wish to visit either London Zoo or Whipsnade.
    I offer the tickets every year and many forum members have benefited and enjoyed a good day out.
    As the tickets are valid for 12 months, I thought it worth asking - I'm certainly not advocating anyone takes risks with either their own health or anyone else's.  I'm assuming ( perhaps wrongly ? ) that the majority of members are responsible enough to decide for themselves.
  • barry islandbarry island Posts: 1,049
    Have you seen the people queuing up to visit Snowdon it seems that common sense isn't as common as first thought. I do apologise though I didn't realise that you were offering tickets which lasted 12 months, sorry.
  • dappledshadedappledshade Top of the Hill, North London Posts: 510
    Sadly, Whipsnade and ZSL London Zoo are now closed.
    I was going to visit RHS Wisley, one last time, a while back and never had the time. All RHS Gardens now closer, as well. Sad...I wonder how many months we are looking at, of this surreal living nightmare 😔
    🎼"I've been driving in my car, it don't look much but I've been far, I drive up to Muswell Hill, I've even been to Selsey Bill..."🎹
    Given the current situation, there is probably little interest but if anyone wishes to take advantage of this offer ..............

Same rules apply as in previous years i.e.

Each ticket admits either 1 adult OR 2 children
    Not for resale
    Valid at either zoo until 28th February 2021.

Unfortunately the number of tickets has been reduced so limited to 2 per applicant in the first instance.
    I’m going to be positive and say that your offer is very kind...and that I’d love to take one ticket please, if it is still available. Something to look forward to 🦓🐪🦙🦒🦏🦛🐘🦍🐅🐐🦡🦜🦝 Thank you and Happy Mothers Day to all 💐
    🎼"I've been driving in my car, it don't look much but I've been far, I drive up to Muswell Hill, I've even been to Selsey Bill..."🎹
  • philippa smith2philippa smith2 Posts: 8,077
    @dappledshade..........if you PM me your address, I will pop the ticket in the post for you.
    Hopefully you will be able to make use of it at some point.
    That’s so kind of you - thank you 🙏🏻 
  • @philippa smith2 : My family had a wonderful day out visiting Regent's Park Zoo back in '2019, thanks to your generosity. May I pm you with a new address (hopefully for a repeat outing MUCH LATER in 2020/21 once restrictions are lifted?) TIA, DM.