Forum home The potting shed

How go you do the pink link thing?

B3B3 Posts: 21,532
That's my question😊
In London. Keen but lazy.

• FairygirlFairygirl west central ScotlandPosts: 46,433
    edited March 2020
    You just highlight the address of the link in your browser, then copy and paste into your reply
    https://forum.gardenersworld.com/discussion/1035650/how-go-you-do-the-pink-link-thing#latest
    It's a place where beautiful isn't enough of a word....

• LiriodendronLiriodendron Scariff, County Clare, IrelandPosts: 7,444
    I think you also have to press "return" after copying and pasting to make the link live.
    "The one who plants trees, knowing that he will never sit in their shade, has at least started to understand the meaning of life."  Rabindranath Tagore
  • B3B3 Posts: 21,532
    Not that one. I mean the one where some of what you have typed goes pink to indicate a link
    @Fairygirl & @Liriodendron 😕
  • dappledshadedappledshade Top of the Hill, North London Posts: 926
    Read this without glasses on, saw “pink line thing” and wondered if there was a post about pregnancy testing on GW 🤔
    I think @Fire inserts quite a few of those pink links so perhaps she can tell you how to do it, @B3.
    "The one who plants trees, knowing that he will never sit in their shade, has at least started to understand the meaning of life."  Rabindranath Tagore
  • Hostafan1Hostafan1 Posts: 31,692
    I think @Fire inserts quite a few of those pink links so perhaps she can tell you how to do it, @B3.
    I think that's the "pink links" @B3 is referring to. ( But I'm often wrong )
    Devon.
  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 77,491
    Read this without glasses on, saw “pink line thing” and wondered if there was a post about pregnancy testing on GW 🤔
    Well, with all this 'working from home' etc .... if any of us is "under 27" we should perhaps be careful .... 😲
    “I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

Don't think you're wrong this time, @Hostafan1...
  • B3B3 Posts: 21,532
    It did occur to me that there might be a few extra pregnancies when people have completed all the things on their to do list😊
  • Hostafan1Hostafan1 Posts: 31,692
    B3 said:
    It did occur to me that there might be a few extra pregnancies when people have completed all the things on their to do list😊
    not in this house. lol
    Devon.