Forum home The potting shed

Covid-19

• ObelixxObelixx Vendée, Western FrancePosts: 26,251
    In France, masks are still de rigeur.  The Vendée is on the Atlantic coast and has many beaches with extensive and well-equipped holiday parks of mobile homes and chalets behind the dunes and many holiday homes.   Since the tourism season started in earnest there has been a 92% spike in Covid infections so local edicts for wearing of masks are being extended, altho not yet as far as this sign in the Iles de la Réunion shows.

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw
  • Lizzie27Lizzie27 Bath, SomersetPosts: 7,803
    That is so funny @Obelixx!!
  • SkylarksSkylarks East MidlandsPosts: 379
    @pansyface, thanks, yes that’s it. I managed to find it on the gov website in the end, it was hidden away with the isolation rules and not immediately obvious. 
  • Busy-LizzieBusy-Lizzie Posts: 16,793
    Maybe @Obelixx they should wear them like this -

Dordogne and Norfolk
  • Nanny BeachNanny Beach Posts: 6,529
    I,f only you had the figure,I saw that on the paper a couple of months back. Course,then they changed it to "face covering" must be worn. He's obviously had the BIC out!!!
  • ObelixxObelixx Vendée, Western FrancePosts: 26,251
    Looks to me like he's been on anabolic steroids if he can get all his tackle in there!
    "We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw
  • pansyfacepansyface PEAK DISTRICT DerbyshirePosts: 18,626
    The look on his face! Is he off to find the bloke who nicked his clothes at last night’s stag do?
    Apophthegm -  a big word for a small thought.
  • star gaze lilystar gaze lily Posts: 15,318
    @pansyface 🤣😂😂😂🤣
  • PeggyTXPeggyTX Posts: 553
    Oh my, comments (and photo) are so funny!  You folks made my day!  Must show these to OH when he gets home. 
    My low-carb recipe site: https://buttoni.wordpress.com/
  • B3B3 Posts: 18,755
    I read yesterday that covid can be spread by any kind of trump -not just the orange one.💨💨💨
    In London. Keen but lazy.