HELLO FORKERS - March 2020 💨

DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 58,513
Good morning all ... March is here ... it may be stormy now but according to the saying, if March comes in like a lion it’ll go out like a lamb ... so we have better things to look forward to 😊 
“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 58,513
    OH is sound asleep ... I shall tiptoe down and make myself a coffee ... anyone else ready for one yet? ...
    “I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• Hostafan1Hostafan1 Posts: 23,657
    Morning all, especially to the lovely Welsh folks. 
    Devon.
    Ah yes of course @Hostafan1 ... it’s St David’s Day 😊 
    You're obviously more awake than me this morning ... I need this ☕️ 

• Hostafan1Hostafan1 Posts: 23,657
    I'm bright eyed and bushy tailed as ever . NOT !! 
    Between hail showers and Hubby's snoring I've not had much sleep. 
    Devon.
    You’ll have to abandon ship and use the spare room if it’s bad and you’ve got work in the morning ... that’s what we do ... and now a second ☕️ is on its way 😊 

• raisingirlraisingirl East Devon, on the Edge of Exmoor.Posts: 3,771
    Morning Hosta, Dove. Hopefully today won't be quite as bad on the roads as last Sunday Hosta. 
    Having had the entire pride of lions roaring right through February, the current forecast is for another week of it, another storm next weekend perhaps, and then a glimpse of the lambs maybe the week after.
    I do hope so 
    You've got to know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em
    Know when to walk away and know when to run
  • Pat EPat E Posts: 8,558
    Good morning people. Hope your storms don’t give you too much trouble. 
    S. E. NSW
    Hi @Pat E 😊 What’s the weather doing down your way nowadays?

• Pat EPat E Posts: 8,558
    Dry and autumn-like, Dove.  We might get rain from the north west of the continent after a cyclone there. Maybe in a couple of days. 

Off to Ukelele tomorrow.  Haven’t had a chance to practice, so I feel a bit guilty - I’ll have to sing loudly to cover my lack of plucking. 😉😉
    S. E. NSW
  • punkdocpunkdoc Sheffield, Derbyshire border.Posts: 7,613
    Hi all

In case anyone is feeling blase about COVID 19, I have been contacted about my availability to act as an arbiter of who should or should not receive treatment in the event of the crisis deepening.
    Due to my own health issues I have turned down this rather unenviable task, but it is a sign that things are likely to get a lot worse.
    Time is never time at all
    You can never ever leave
    Without leaving a piece of youth