Forum home Problem solving

Early flowering primulas

I am a very amateur gardener, so apologies for what might be a stupid question. I dug up some primulas last year as they were becoming infested with vine weevil, and I put them in tubs in a sheltered area ready for replanting when safe. They are now in full flower (end of January) and I’m wondering whether it is safe to move them now, or should I wait a bit longer.


Sign In or Register to comment.