Forum home The potting shed

Starbucks doing something right

12346»

• Hostafan1Hostafan1 Posts: 26,638
    Kili said:
    Hostafan1 said:
    Well done you for shopping at Waitrose. Clearly you're a person of impeccable taste.
    Hahha, I wish, got no choice where I live its either Waitrose or the CO-OP. The Waitrose store is 1 mile from my work place so I dash in there :)
    Do you do what most do, and buy one banana and claim your free coffee? 
    Devon.
  • pansyfacepansyface PEAK DISTRICT DerbyshirePosts: 18,004
    edited February 2020
    I never stop for a free coffee because I don’t drink the stuff, but I can spend ages dithering over which box to put my little green token into...😁
    Apophthegm -  a big word for a small thought.
    pansyface said:
    I never stop for a free coffee because I don’t drink the stuff, but I can spend ages dithering over which box to put my little green token into...😁
    Do you have a wee pot of green tokens indoors which you've found in your purse/ pocket/ bottom of the bag?
    Devon.
  • pansyfacepansyface PEAK DISTRICT DerbyshirePosts: 18,004
    Oh no, Hosta.

Putting the little token in the box is the best part of my shopping “experience”. 😊

If the cashier is really kind and if I spend enough, they let me take two tokens and then the dithering takes even longer.😁

Apophthegm -  a big word for a small thought.
    I've had a "My Waitrose" card for over 6 years and I've only used it for a free coffee twice: once when my Sister was with me, and the other time a customer had forgotten their card, so I used mine so he could have one.
    Devon.