Forum home The potting shed

HELLO FORKERS - Jan 2020 😊

DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 62,384
Happy New Year everyone 🥂 

Kindest wishes to @Pat E
and her hubby coping with the bush fires and love to all with worries and cares. 

So many folk have been having a tough time lately ... May this year be an improvement on the last ...
“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• Hostafan1Hostafan1 Posts: 25,752
    Happy 2020 to one and all. 
    Devon.
  • chickychicky SurreyPosts: 9,066
    🥳
    We did not inherit the earth from our grandparents.  We’re borrowing it from our children.
  • Pat EPat E Posts: 8,873
    Thanks Dove, Hosta and Chicky. Best wishes for the new year. 
    S. E. NSW
  • Pat EPat E Posts: 8,873
    Our sky is still yellow. 🤪
    S. E. NSW
  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 62,384
    Good morning all 🥱. Dare I give OH a firm nudge? It must be time for coffee ☕️ 
    “I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• Busy-LizzieBusy-Lizzie Posts: 14,628
    Good morning all and Happy New Year.
    We were asleep in bed at 11.30pm. Watched "Spectre" but OH couldn't keep awake.

Dordogne and Norfolk
    Good morning all 😊 he coffee ☕️ is on it’s way ... I can’t believe I stayed awake until midnight ... neither could anyone else 😂 
    OH did the First Footing and we all drank a toast and sang Auld Lang Syne ... hope that coffee hurries up ☕️ 

• AuntyRachAuntyRach Posts: 3,545
    Good morning and Happy New Year all. 

My garden and I live in South Wales. 
    I’ve started the New Year Flower Count thread ...

• ObelixxObelixx Vendée, Western FrancePosts: 21,133
    Flower count done.

Happy New Year to all Forkers and their cohorts.

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw