Forum home Plants

gardening survey

• NollieNollie Girona, Catalunya, Northen SpainPosts: 3,359
    Done. I don’t often fill out student surveys because I often find them badly constructed or grammatically appalling, but yours was clear, concise and topical, Henrietta. Thank you also for the prompt clarifications and feedback given to forum members too.
  • Nollie said:
    Done. I don’t often fill out student surveys because I often find them badly constructed or grammatically appalling, but yours was clear, concise and topical, Henrietta. Thank you also for the prompt clarifications and feedback given to forum members too.
    Thank you very much for taking the time to fill it out and the kind feedback it’s greatly appreciated. 
  • bullfinchbullfinch SurreyPosts: 310
    Nice survey @henriettarochelle, made me realize again how great gardening really is!Good luck with your studies. 🙂
  • bullfinch said:
    Nice survey @henriettarochelle, made me realize again how great gardening really is!Good luck with your studies. 🙂
    Thank you for taking the time to complete it! 
  • gjautosgjautos BuckinghamshirePosts: 55
    Done. Good survey, and good luck with your studies!
  • Mary370Mary370 Limerick, Ireland Posts: 1,791
    Done, very well constructed survey, well done.
  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 61,270
    Done. I agree with the others. A much better survey than we often get. Well thought out. Best of luck. 😊 
    “I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• TopbirdTopbird Posts: 5,557
    Done🙂
    Heaven is ... sitting in the garden with a G&T and a cat while watching the sun go down
  • Joyce21Joyce21 Posts: 15,489
    Done.  Good luck :)
    SW Scotland
  • Done. I agree with the others. A much better survey than we often get. Well thought out. Best of luck. 😊 
    Thank you for you kind comments. and taking the time to fill it out