HELLO FORKERS 🎄 December 2019

• Lizzie27Lizzie27 Bath, SomersetPosts: 3,914
    They look lovely @AuntyRach - very professional
  • Hostafan1Hostafan1 Posts: 22,770
    Many thanks for all the birthday wishes, you're all too kind. 
    Obs...Hubby's cancer surgery meant cancelling our usual Birthday Holiday.
    Devon.
  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 57,136
    Hope work today wasn’t too onerous @Hostafan1 and that you managed to enjoy the day somehow ... you’ll have to celebrate your birthday and your lovely hubby’s recovery when you holiday in the spring. 

Night night all ... sweet dreams ... 😴 
    “I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• Pat EPat E Posts: 8,355
    Morning all. It’s very cold here.  
    S. E. NSW
    Good morning all  :) ☕️ 
    It’s cold here too @Pat E ... there’s real black ice out there, not just frost. Brrr! 🧊 Keep warm and safe everyone !!!
    “I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• punkdocpunkdoc Sheffield, Derbyshire border.Posts: 7,316
    Hi all
    Just been out to clear the car of ice as I have yet another outpatient appointment, where the doctors can pontificate about what might be wrong, and order another myriad of tests. 
    Thank goodness the NHS is free at the point of use.
    Woke up again
    To my chagrin
    Getting sick and tired of
    Feeling sick and tired again
  • chickychicky SurreyPosts: 8,604
    What beautiful arrangements @AuntyRach 😍. My talents only extend to plonking a bunch in a vase ☺️

Frosty cold here too Pat .....very weird that our weather is matching. Littlest chicklet is adventuring in Bali at the moment, so she is missing it.

Volunteering today - swapped my days to Mondays for the forseeable as all my Dad’s clinics and appointments seem to be on a Thursday - looking forward to a bright cold day in beautiful surroundings.  Just the job 👍🏻
    We did not inherit the earth from our grandparents.  We’re borrowing it from our children.
  • chickychicky SurreyPosts: 8,604
    Missed you there @punkdoc ....hope its a worthwhile appointment 🤞🏻
    We did not inherit the earth from our grandparents.  We’re borrowing it from our children.
    Good luck with the appointment @punkdoc 👍 
    Keep warm @chicky 🥶 

• AuntyRachAuntyRach Posts: 3,093
    Morning all. Frosty and minus this morning. 
    Have a good day one and all. 
    My garden and I live in South Wales.