Forum home Problem solving

Honey Fungus?

2»

Posts

  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 81,314
    edited July 2020
    Hmm ... "Cyproconazole ... It is moderately soluble in water and readily soluble in many organic solvents. It is a volatile substance. Based on its physico-chemical properties, cyproconazole has a high risk of leaching to groundwater. It can be persistent in both soil and water systems. It is moderately toxic to mammals. It is highly toxic to birds and moderately toxic to most aquatic organisms, earthworms and honeybees...." from the University of Hertfordshire website.

    Not something I'd want in my garden. 💀


    Is this an advertisement for your business @jocle140 (if so please see the T&Cs below re advertising) ... or is this just intended to be a helpful post?


    “I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh







Sign In or Register to comment.