RESURRECTED 87

1909192939496»

• Ladybird4Ladybird4 Third rock from the sunPosts: 26,751
    I see that we are creeping towards another thousand posts so I will be posting the new thread fairly soon.
    Cacoethes: An irresistible urge to do something inadvisable
  • Ante30Ante30 Senj, CroatiaPosts: 812
    Evening all.
    I'm relaxing with cup of mint tea. It was hard day and I have slight headache. It's Monday, weather is damp and foggy and I attended to funeral. 
    Tomorrow, after school, I'll go to nearby city to do last big Christmas shopping. It'll take me whole afternoon. At Friday I have dinner with colleagues from my former school and I saw nice Christmas pattern shirt which I'll buy tomorrow.

I'm glad that Chey is better and he is coming home.

PF 😂🤣. Joke on the side, I really like brussel sprouts with butter and pepper.
    Ante I am so sorry to hear about a funeral. Have you told us about this and I have missed it? I'm so sorry if I did. The mint tea should help your headache.
  • Ante30Ante30 Senj, CroatiaPosts: 812
    No worry LB, I didn't mentioned it before. My friend mother passed away and it was suddenly at Saturday. Thanks god, everything was over very prompt.
    Gosh Ante, such a sad time for that to happen. I do hope that your friend is able to come to terms with it. So sorry.