Forum home The potting shed

RESURRECTED 87

• Ladybird4Ladybird4 Third rock from the sunPosts: 29,417
    Ante, I have finished all of my C*******s cards (yay!). Cakes are made and I just have to add marzipan and icing to complete mine. I want to make some mince pies too. Yes, I can imagine what it would be like to have all those pets 'pooting' nearby.
    Anyone heard from Chey. I think his new game has swallowed him up. He makes the briefest of appearances and then flits away again. As long as he lets us know he is OK.

Cacoethes: An irresistible urge to do something inadvisable
  • CheyngelCheyngel Buxton! Derbyshire, not Norfolk.Posts: 4,167
    Actually I'm not feeling great! Was burning up all night and felt really lightheaded so taking it easy today. No college for me tonight!

And my game is already completed  :)
    Night night Hazel.
    Chey, good to see you but not so good to hear your fever news. Remember me warning you about antibiotics? It could be a reaction to the penicillin. Take care.
    Please excuse me whilst I go out to get a branch to thrash my printer which has just decided to play up. It keeps telling me its 'Out of Paper' when its got enough in it to give it indigestion. Wretched machinery! It is 6 years old so maybe it has decided to go to the big printer graveyard in the sky. Rats and double rats!
    Tried that Lants. Tried little stacks, big stacks, fresh paper. Turning off and on, updating, running the HP print and scan doctor. Swearing, threatening and now its definitely the branch thrashing!
    Send them up the tunnels please M-U. I'll show it!
    .........or even worse, try to eat it!
    Time to hit the hay (Ante - go to bed.) Night night good people. See you all tomorrow.

Image result for zen images
    p.s. Ante, that wasn't an order it was a translation for you

• TopbirdTopbird Posts: 5,811
    Night LB.
    I might join you in the queue to buy a new printer. Mine randomly does several half-printed lines. Usually in the middle of something important. Looks like the ink cartridge has run dry but then it will carry on and do the next 2 pages perfectly. Have tried cleaning and resetting it numerous times to no avail.
    Off to bed soon - night all🙂

Heaven is ... sitting in the garden with a G&T and a cat while watching the sun go down
  • Haven't been able to get on here all day......flippin gremlins 
    It's rained all day here today. It was absolutely chucking it down this evening, hammering down on the conservatory roof. 
    Hoping it's dry tomorrow OH has a check up.....everything crossed everyone 🤞🤞🤞
    Night night everyone 
  • Joyce21Joyce21 Posts: 15,489
    SGL, hope check up goes well for your OH tomorrow.

Chey, hope you feel better soon.

Good night.
    SW Scotland