RESURRECTED 87

• RubeeRubee Posts: 5,098
    edited November 2019
    We received our sound bar at the weekend . It was easy to install but required a little time to get used to using it . I am so pleased with it . I have a mild hearing problem and was finding it hard to hear the tv on a level that suited everyone .The sound bar with a sub woofer 🤔 has  made all the difference. When a film is on it’s just like being at the cinema .
    TBird😂.

• Ladybird4Ladybird4 Third rock from the sunPosts: 26,533
    T'Bird indeed
    Cacoethes: An irresistible urge to do something inadvisable
    I'll bet that sound bar is fantastic Ruby. Can you feel vibrations from the sub woofer?
    Yes I can LB ,  fortunately we can control the vibes . 
    Image result for funny subwoofer images
    Image result for funny subwoofer images
    LB 😂
    Will somebody stop me, I've got hysterical after my card writing marathon! Never mind its Only Connect and Uni Chall tonight, that will calm me down.
  • ChivetalkingChivetalking Leigh-on-seaPosts: 1,185
    Evening All, I have to start off with a cheer for Rebecca’s working boiler 🥳 that is fantastic news I bet Alfie is delighted too 😺
    Runners I’m just jealous really, I can’t have nougat or brittle because of my fillings. 
    Hazel sorry to hear you are feeling unwell, is it your knee or have you come down with something take care of yourself,
    Glad to hear your parcel arrived MU and you didn't have the ordeal that LB experienced,
    LB well done on getting all of your ‘C’ cards done, at least you don’t have to lick all the stamps too now 👅
    PF It’s nice to see you back. I hope you get to grips with your new glasses soon, I suppose it’s like breaking in a new pair of shoes it can take a while to get the right fit.
    Ante You have had a productive time, pickled cabbage will be nice but a shame you lost the salad to the deers,
    Rubee enjoy the sound bar, you need a naughty stash like Runners to go with the cinema effect now, 
    TB it must be very tricky in the dark for delivery drivers to find an address, you must have been a welcome sight with your light beacon.
    LB love the sub Woofers, hope they don’t upset Bruno, Rufus & Casper 😀
  • LantanaLantana Posts: 5,799
    edited November 2019
    Popped by to check on how Rebecca was doing and it looks like you’re WARM Rebecca. At last! Let’s hope they’ve done a proper job this time. You must have been both looking forward to and dreading today. I get really stressed over stuff like that.

Nougat, brittle...Sorry Runny, don’t like. Now a nice piece of choccy is different..😋

Pansy, if the optician is near enough keep asking them to adjust your specs till they’re ok for you. Mine took umpteen visits, they must have been sick of the sight of me. Those nose pads. They do a ‘new’ silicone version which is, they say, more comfortable to wear. The first lot I had sort of adhered to the side of my nose and irritated the skin. Back to the old ones till everything settled down then had another go with the new style ones. Finally someone adjusted them properly and - touch wood - I don’t know I’ve got them on. I dread the time when I have to change my specs again.

I love the idea of decorating the Christmas Tree on Christmas Eve. I’ve seen some in people’s windows already and I agree totally that the whole thing has just become a celebration of getting and having. A festival in honour of the god Money.