Forum home The potting shed

RESURRECTED 87

• Ante30Ante30 Senj, CroatiaPosts: 1,020
    Good evening to all.
    Finally I caught time for rest a bit. I was yesterday whole day at cottage and done a lot of jobs. I was sorting my veggies after school till now. I also pickled cabbage.It was quite a fight for him with deers.  My salads lost the battle with them.
    Yesterday was raining and today was sunny, windy and pretty cold.

LB thanks for fungi photo from yesterday.

PF take it easy, you will used to new glasses.

Any news from Rebecca? I hope so that boiler is sorted today.
  • Ladybird4Ladybird4 Third rock from the sunPosts: 28,413
    Hello all! This is my happy dance!

Image result for animals happy dance gif images

Cacoethes: An irresistible urge to do something inadvisable
  • RubeeRubee Posts: 5,712
    Evening Ante . I am pleased to say Rebeccas heating is back on . It was badly fitted when it was first installed .That was the reason fot the  the breakdown . You have been very busy again Ante . Don’t forget to rest .
    I am so relieved to have got that tedious job out of the way. PF, I don't think those people are dancing, I think its an all out feudal battle. Persist with the specs despite the teething problems. You toasty warm yet Rebecca?
    Ante - if I was a deer I would eat the salad first before the cabbage.
  • Ante30Ante30 Senj, CroatiaPosts: 1,020
    I'm very pleased to hear that Rubee.

LB 🤣😂🤣. 
  • TopbirdTopbird Posts: 5,577
    Evening all. Fingers crossed you stay toasty Rebecca🙂

I also had an Amaze-me delivery so OH and I have been playing meerkats on guard duty every time a vehicle comes down the road.

Later tracking info gave a delivery slot between 4pm and 9pm. Hmmm.... this would be down a country lane with no street lights and no illuminated house signs.....

Fortunately, at about 4.30,  I could see online that he was 3 stops away - so I went outside with a torch and stood in the rain like a muppet waiting to flag him down. He was very grateful. Have no idea how those guys can do that job in the dark.

Pansy - hope things settle down soon.
    .... How Re the cats faring ? ...

I read that as "How are the cats farting?"

Maybe I need some special Pansy specs too😁

Heaven is ... sitting in the garden with a G&T and a cat while watching the sun go down
  • RubeeRubee Posts: 5,712
    edited November 2019
    We received our sound bar at the weekend . It was easy to install but required a little time to get used to using it . I am so pleased with it . I have a mild hearing problem and was finding it hard to hear the tv on a level that suited everyone .The sound bar with a sub woofer 🤔 has  made all the difference. When a film is on it’s just like being at the cinema .
    TBird😂.

T'Bird indeed
    I'll bet that sound bar is fantastic Ruby. Can you feel vibrations from the sub woofer?