RESURRECTED 87

Ladybird4Ladybird4 Third rock from the sunPosts: 26,078
Related image
Here we go again Rezzers. Carry on chatting.

Cacoethes: An irresistible urge to do something inadvisable

• Ladybird4Ladybird4 Third rock from the sunPosts: 26,078
    T'Bird, I meant to ask the other day if any more of your plants are showing signs of honey fungus?
  • RubeeRubee Posts: 4,914
    I noticed on my last post  I contradicted myself . I am not doing much today (I will wake up soon)😒.
    Get some more tea down you Ruby!
  • Muddle-UpMuddle-Up Posts: 14,543
    Hello Rezzers 87!  That came around quickly didn't it?

Just wanted to wish Rebecca all the best when the Gas Man Cometh today.  Take no prisoners, Rebecca. 

Hope Pansy doesn't have as many issues as usual with her replacement spex 😎

Morning Ruby, LB, Chive, T'bird.

Stuck in today, waiting for a parcel.  Got message from amaze-me-why-dontcha saying it would be with me by 21.00 tonight but if I wanted to give instructions for the driver to leave it in a designated place I should click on the link in the tracking details....

You know what's coming, don't you?

Yes, eventually found the pop up to select either leave with a neighbour, or leave in garage/garden shed/outhouse.  Great!  Chose 'Shed' and felt happy, not to be welded to the kitchen door all day.

Pop up message, 'Unfortunately you cannot do this now.  Please try again tomorrow'.

I give up.  What is WRONG with these people?  And they're not even Herpes 😈

Looks like I'll have no choice but to finish writing the Xmas cards and wrapping presents.  Boo. Hiss.

Whatever you're doing today, here's hoping it proves positive and/or profitable. 😀

Aberdeenshire, NE Scotland 🌞  
    FIDDLESTICKS AND FLAPDOODLE!
  • Hazel-1Hazel-1 Posts: 2,391
    edited 25 November
    Morning everyone. Just popped in to say good luck to Rebecca this morning! We are all rooting for you for a successful Outcome!

We’ve just had an early morning “ emergency call out” from son whose car has broken down taking kids to school! OH has to go and rescue him...20+ miles away and morning rush hour! He’s under strict up instructions not to rush.... I wasn’t up (not too well at moment).

Hope today day is good for PF( glasses) too and SGL and OH for having a good catch up with friends, Ch******s shopping, visits to mom, school work and little ones and Xm** card writing!
    North East
  • RubeeRubee Posts: 4,914
    Doing that now LB 😄
    Morning M-U and Hazel. M-U, delivery people do my head in. I don't even want to think about wretched herpes and their lack of reliability. The south American river people were pretty good on Saturday for me.
  • Rebecca110Rebecca110 Posts: 1,482
    Gas man arrives explained the problems.   Gas man replaced the flue and tinkered with the boiler.  Once the flue was fixed he tested it and also checked the condensate and confirmed there wasn't a blockage.  The heating is, on, here's hoping it stays that way, popped around to Rubees for a cuppa and some crumpets while home, hopefully, continues to warm up.
  • Joyce21Joyce21 Posts: 15,397
    Morning all.  Got up very late today.

Rebecca, I hope that the problem flue was the only problem and the heating stays on.

With all the talk about C....s I may write C cards this afternoon as it's too damp to do leaf clearing.
    SW Scotland