Forum home Problem solving

What soil to buy for Pinus nigra 210 cm tall?

12346»

• FairygirlFairygirl west central ScotlandPosts: 30,956
    I was going to suggest we all ignore this thread now, because of the relentless attention seeking, but that made me laugh out loud @WillDB :D
    It's a place where beautiful isn't enough of a word....

• punkdocpunkdoc Sheffield, Derbyshire border.Posts: 8,047
    Me too  :):)
    Somewhere in my heart
    There is a star that shines for you
    Silver splits the blue
    Love will see it through
  •  :D  :D
    Sorted then I think..........pop the tree in a container made of tin foil, add some "special Pine soil " and stand well back........it'll be 50 feet tall by next Xmas and won't have been contaminated by rays of any description ( apart maybe from the sun rays ).  Job done and another roaring success for GW forum  ;)  
  • madpenguinmadpenguin Isle of WightPosts: 1,998
    I was going to ignore this thread but I do keep coming back for a peek!  :/
    “Every day is ordinary, until it isn't.” - Bernard Cornwell-Death of Kings
  • What you need is to wrap yourself in Tin Foil ..........it should stop this thread from getting thru to you.  You know it makes sense :D
  • B3B3 Posts: 13,150
    Whither we without winter weekend WUMs?
    In London. Keen but lazy.
  • FairygirlFairygirl west central ScotlandPosts: 30,956
    Ah yes - the cheery banter we can have with them @B3...
    It's a place where beautiful isn't enough of a word....

• We'd wither away I suppose.

In all fairness, the original query was reasonable and but for the stuff about toilet paper, the velvet revolution, UK versus Czech, etc., it should have been a simple Request and Advice offered. 
  • ObelixxObelixx Vendée, Western FrancePosts: 20,379
    Except that the OP had a similar thread on the same sort of thing and got huffy with that too.   Best ignored unless you want some fun.
    "We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw