Who's the super pooper that these belong to?

• The patio was jet washed on Sunday - have come home today to find about 20 of these over it. Any ideas who could be responsible? I don't normally take photos of poo, sorry
  • AnniDAnniD Posts: 4,891
    I did wonder if it was maybe hedgehog? 
  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 56,347
    We often get photos of poo on here ... 😆 
    Probably  hedgehog or or just possibly blackbird or similar ... whoever it is they’ve been eating lots of hedgerow fruit. 
    “I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• Looks like hedgehog to me too but to find 20 just overnight seems rather a lot if you haven't noticed them before.
  • AnniDAnniD Posts: 4,891
    I think it was from Sunday night until this morning,  but it does sound like they're finding a lot to eat. Lucky you if it is hedgehog(s)  :)
  • Hi all, there are 4 of them on  top of my sun dial as well - again, over the last 4 days so probably not Mr Hedgehog
    Jeez, hope it's not from a blackbird - or a rat!
  • FairygirlFairygirl west central ScotlandPosts: 26,751
    Pigeons.
    The woodies have very large..deposits...
    It's a place where beautiful isn't enough of a word....

• BobTheGardenerBobTheGardener Leicestershire, UKPosts: 8,028
    Fairygirl said:
    Pigeons.
    The woodies have very large..deposits...
    I agree @Fairygirl and when you see how much food they scoff, it's not surprising! :)
    A trowel in the hand is worth a thousand lost under a bush.
  • FireFire LondonPosts: 5,439
    I would have thought bird poop would have streaks of white urea in it, as they don't pee. Interesting.
  • FairygirlFairygirl west central ScotlandPosts: 26,751
    @BobTheGardener- I know. They wolf it down!
    They eat a lot of berries at this time of year too - pyracanthas are very popular.
    It's a place where beautiful isn't enough of a word....