Forum home Problem solving

Who's the super pooper that these belong to?

• The patio was jet washed on Sunday - have come home today to find about 20 of these over it. Any ideas who could be responsible? I don't normally take photos of poo, sorry
  • AnniDAnniD Posts: 7,846
    I did wonder if it was maybe hedgehog? 
  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 69,082
    We often get photos of poo on here ... 😆 
    Probably  hedgehog or or just possibly blackbird or similar ... whoever it is they’ve been eating lots of hedgerow fruit. 
    “I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• AnniDAnniD Posts: 7,846
    I think it was from Sunday night until this morning,  but it does sound like they're finding a lot to eat. Lucky you if it is hedgehog(s)  :)
  • Hi all, there are 4 of them on  top of my sun dial as well - again, over the last 4 days so probably not Mr Hedgehog
    Jeez, hope it's not from a blackbird - or a rat!
  • FairygirlFairygirl west central ScotlandPosts: 36,145
    Pigeons.
    The woodies have very large..deposits...
    It's a place where beautiful isn't enough of a word....

• BobTheGardenerBobTheGardener Leicestershire, UKPosts: 10,723
    Fairygirl said:
    Pigeons.
    The woodies have very large..deposits...
    I agree @Fairygirl and when you see how much food they scoff, it's not surprising! :)
    A trowel in the hand is worth a thousand lost under a bush.
  • FireFire LondonPosts: 9,437
    I would have thought bird poop would have streaks of white urea in it, as they don't pee. Interesting.
  • FairygirlFairygirl west central ScotlandPosts: 36,145
    @BobTheGardener- I know. They wolf it down!
    They eat a lot of berries at this time of year too - pyracanthas are very popular.
    It's a place where beautiful isn't enough of a word....

• BobTheGardenerBobTheGardener Leicestershire, UKPosts: 10,723
    They love the ivy berries here (my garden literally surrounded by hedges and fences covered with it) but anything will do!  At least they clear up most of the squirrel-induced spillage from the bird feeders, although my trailcam shows night visits by mice, rats, foxes, hedgehogs and badgers, all of which seem to find something to chew!  I'll have to edit something together and upload to youtube. :)
    A trowel in the hand is worth a thousand lost under a bush.