Forum home Plants

Sad picture

• FairygirlFairygirl west central ScotlandPosts: 34,218
    @Sandra A- as long as you aren't 'doing a Big Yin' and dancing naked round some ancient monoliths... ;)
    It's a place where beautiful isn't enough of a word....

• wild edgeswild edges The north west of south east WalesPosts: 5,423
    No one around here gardens beyond mowing the grass or having a few pots of annuals. I'm not sure what people do on the weekends with no garden to potch with. 
  • FairygirlFairygirl west central ScotlandPosts: 34,218
    Have they got big stands of Pampas grass out front? @wild edges :D
    It's a place where beautiful isn't enough of a word....

• wild edgeswild edges The north west of south east WalesPosts: 5,423
    My neighbours aren't that subtle :#
  • micearguersmicearguers CambridgePosts: 416
    I don't garden in a coat, much too warm. Woolly jumpers can stand a lot of rain. I do have to give up and go indoors once it starts pouring down, but that's very rare. @TinyGardenGIrl I had to look that up, but I've gone for a six on a few occasions, or ended up spreadeagled in a border. Clay soil and clogs are both very helpful when it comes to that.
  • LynLyn DevonPosts: 16,494
    Flip flops are brilliant for getting caught in trailing stems and having you over.
    Gardening on the wild, windy west side of Dartmoor. 

• Fairygirl said:
    @Sandra A- as long as you aren't 'doing a Big Yin' and dancing naked round some ancient monoliths... ;)
    In my case it would be like seeing a giant Michelin woman or white whale... I am really chubby ;)
  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 63,885
    @Sandra A   Chubby is good cushioning to protect our hips when we take a tumble 😇 
    “I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• TopbirdTopbird Posts: 5,808
    Built for comfort, not for speed 😆
    Heaven is ... sitting in the garden with a G&T and a cat while watching the sun go down
  • Yeahhh when I go down because it is muddy, and slippery and I suddenly really need to cut that bit