CURMUDGEONS ' CORNER 5 - BAH HUMBUG!🍬

• Hostafan1Hostafan1 Posts: 23,710
    edited November 2019
    AnniD said:
    My OH's birthday is 1st December
    MINE TOO !!  Does he know we share it with lots of FAB people? 
    Woody Allen, Bette Midler, Stevie Nicks, Gilbert O'Sullivan, Lee Travino, Richard Prior, John Densmore, the drummer in The Doors and a few I've forgotten.
    Devon.
  • B3B3 Posts: 11,452
     Tom Jones and Colonel Gaddafi share mine 😕
    In London. Keen but lazy.
  • raisingirlraisingirl East Devon, on the Edge of Exmoor.Posts: 3,771
    Christian Bale, Dick Cheney and Phil Collins for mine. I think early December is better than late January. Everyone is on a diet and broke by my birthday. All our family birthdays fall/fell between mid November (Dad) and the end of January (mine). Dad was one of 7 siblings and he's the only one not born in the 2 weeks in the middle of January - 2 of them even are on the same day (several years apart). I'm guessing my grandparents got married in May.

You've got to know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em
    Know when to walk away and know when to run
  • FairygirlFairygirl west central ScotlandPosts: 28,194
    Not sure which is worse there @B3... ;)

No one famous shares mine, as far as I know, but my youngest shares the sublime Gene Kelly's.
    That's why she arrived so quickly- just to make sure she got the right day - specially for her mum :)
    It's a place where beautiful isn't enough of a word....

B3 said:
    I'll see your Gaddafi and raise you a Pablo Escobar
    Devon.
  • ObelixxObelixx Vendée, Western FrancePosts: 19,445
    Quite a mix for me - James Lillywhite, 1st English test captain ; actors Boris Karloff, Harpo Marx, Maxwell Caulfield; singers - Francis Cabrel, Bruce Hornsby, Miley Cyrus; journalist - Kirsty Young; presenter - Zoe Ball and, for balance, serial killer - Dennis Nilsen.
    "We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw
    Boris Karloff used to live near us in Hampshire 
    Devon.
  • B3B3 Posts: 11,452
    Hostafan1 said:
    B3 said:
    I'll see your Gaddafi and raise you a Pablo Escobar
    Fold
    In London. Keen but lazy.
  • josusa47josusa47 Posts: 2,599
    I've just googled for who shares my birthday, out of about 40 people, I'd only heard of two of them:  the composer Rossini, and actor Joss Ackland. I'm a leap year baby; it's just as well I have an unusual date of birth as all three of my names are very common.
  • LynLyn DevonPosts: 15,269
    Amongst others, I share my birthday with Anthony Andrews, I just love his Sebastian Flight. 
    Gardening on the wild, windy west side of Dartmoor.