Forum home The potting shed

RESURRECTED 86

1686970717274»

• RubeeRubee Posts: 6,151
    edited November 2019
    Good morning LB and Rebecca.Rebecca is quite comfortable here and we are all pottering round doing , not much , today anyway . .Have a good day . 
  • Ladybird4Ladybird4 Third rock from the sunPosts: 29,735
    Its lovely to hear that your cats are all reasonably happy together Rebecca and Ruth. I am looking forward to updates from PF about LC and Elsa once she gets her vision back today.
    Cacoethes: An irresistible urge to do something inadvisable
  • Morning Rebbeca, LB and Rubee and all to follow🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️
    Bit damp and misty this morning.
    Hope you get everything sorted today Rebecca 🤞🤞 
    A yoghurt isn't much for lunch, I'd take a few other 
    bits too😉😂🤗
    Can't stand not having hot water, can put up with  heating.......id just layer up or snuggle under a duvet, but not being able to bath or wash my hair would drive me mad LB. 
    Off to see a friend for chat and coffee this morning.OH is seeing one of his friends too. 
    Still have  a few pressies to get really, might 
    do that this week, must get wrapping paper and tags too! 
    Have a good day everyone 
    TTFN 
    Having procrastinated about doing my cards yesterday I am now determined to get them all completed today. Only half to do now after Saturday's marathon.
  • TopbirdTopbird Posts: 5,847
    Morning everyone🙂

It’s an office morning for me today so I need to get on with things. Just popped in to say fingers crossed Rebecca has heating and hot water tonight. 

SYL 
    Heaven is ... sitting in the garden with a G&T and a cat while watching the sun go down
    Morning T'Bird. Good luck with the office work. Rez 87 started. Here is the link forward: