Forum home The potting shed

RESURRECTED 86

• Ladybird4Ladybird4 Third rock from the sunPosts: 29,735
    Image result for fireworks images
    A very good morning PF, Chive and all to arrive later. I was about to dip my pen in vitriol and shoot off another letter to VM and then suddenly my unhealthy backend corrected itself and here I am.

Cacoethes: An irresistible urge to do something inadvisable
    edited November 2019
    Just to make it clear to all, here is the definition of a backend is unhealthy error:
    Error 503 backend is unhealthy
    This error appears when custom health checks report a backend as down. It typically occurs when a Fastly edge server receives a client request and must make a request to your origin, but because the backend is considered unhealthy, Fastly doesn't try to send the request at all.
    Please revise this carefully as I will be testing you on Friday!
    Good morning Lants. I have a sneaking suspicion that I have a boiler service due soon. I better get rid of the clutter in the room so that he can actually get to the boiler!
    Our new bit of knowledge for today. What is it they say about a 'little bit of knowledge'?
    From now on if I don't know anything, I'm going to say my Fastly Server is not sending the request. That might come in useful at the pub quiz tomorrow night!
  • RubeeRubee Posts: 6,151
    Morning everyone . I couldn’t get on Rez ,either this morning . Required help from someone more savvy than wot i is . Beautiful pic LB . Putting the kettle on .
    Morning Ruby.
  • RubeeRubee Posts: 6,151
    Morning LB . It’s very wet here . I will be staying in .
    I've got to nip up to the post box - nephew's birthday card to post. Then I'm back here and not going out again as it is cold as well as wet.
  • Joyce21Joyce21 Posts: 15,489
    Morning all.
    Thankfully no back end problem .  It must just have affected the early risers.
    I'll need to arrange a boiler service soon.
    SW Scotland
  • Morning everyone,
    It's absolutely hissing down here.........again 😣😭😭
    The garden is too boggy to walk on and I really need to get out there and rake the leaves up.
    Looking forward to seeing the little farmhouse and another peek inside Millicents little home 🤗🤗
    Did any of you see Strictly come dancing this weekend, the wrong one definitely went home.
    Still watching World on Fire on BBC1 really enjoying it.....on 2 more episodes.........i shall muss it when it finishes.  
    Take care everyone, stay indoors and keep dry 
    TTFN 
    Hah. Didn't I speak too soon? Message from VM. ' We are working to improve the services in your area, you may experience intermittent loss of TV, Broadband and Telephone systems. All should be working properly by 15:00
    Am I surprised? No! Rant over.
    Morning Joyce and M-U. Dreich here too. Got to get the wreath finished before I start the farm. I want to have a clear run at my new project.