Forum home The potting shed

RESURRECTED 86

• Ante30Ante30 Senj, CroatiaPosts: 1,540
    Good evening to all.
    Day is like yesterday here, cloudy and rain didn't stop till afternoon. I went to cottage and planted few hyacinth bulbs, but rain was persistent so I gave up. Maybe this weekend I manage to do that but forecast isn't promising.

LB this window display is nice and lovely. I like it. It's not scary at all.

Chive I'm glad that you have a nice and sunny day.

Joyce don't worry, we have still a plenty of time to plant tulips. 

It's pouring again. My cats and dog can train water polo in front yard. There is so much water.😂 I'll have radish salad for dinner and cup of tea later. 
  • pansyfacepansyface PEAK DISTRICT DerbyshirePosts: 18,595
    No change, Chive. We are a house of two parts. 🙄

Ante, I think I need more than a radish salad and a cup of tea to support me.

Apophthegm -  a big word for a small thought.
  • Ante30Ante30 Senj, CroatiaPosts: 1,540
    Understandable Pansy, but I had a pretty heavy lunch so radishes must be enough for tonight.
    One more reason is that I have plenty of them and only I like them in my house.

How are you and LC and Elsa?
    Mr Muscle and I need the help of professional arbitrators to sort out our feline impasse. 🤕😁🙀
  • Ladybird4Ladybird4 Third rock from the sunPosts: 31,793
    Hello Ante. Your weather is just like ours here. Its been foul here today. PF why not get another cat! Maybe that would break the stalemate.
    Cacoethes: An irresistible urge to do something inadvisable
    There’s a small ad in the local pet-shop saying that a good home is needed for a Jack Russell terrier.

I have threatened.

Pretty sure that would sort them out.😬
    PF
  • debs64debs64 West Midlands, on the edge of the Black Country Posts: 3,623
    Hello all, not a bad day at work. Very cold here and raining now cannot wait to get home and snuggle with the kitty cats and a glass of wine. LB that is a beautiful display I bet the local children ( and some of the adults) really love it. What a shame about that poorly leg. Hope it can be sorted soon and insurance will ensure another holiday later. 
    Radish salad sounds delicious but I need something to warm me up. 
    Fingers crossed for peace between the cats soon PF

• Joyce21Joyce21 Posts: 15,489
    Love the witch in the window of your bestie's display LB.  Your friend will be sorry to miss her holiday but better to be at home and have the problem seen to

PF, let's face it.....life would be boring for you without the antics of LC and Elsa.  Keeps us entertained too.
    SW Scotland
    Signing out now. See you all tomorrow.
    Image result for Birds on feeders images