Forum home The potting shed

GREAT BRITISH BAKE OFF

BrexiteerBrexiteer Birmingham Posts: 955
I'm so disappointed and upset for Steph. She has been constantly fantastic winning star baker numerous times and it seems the pressure has got the better of her 😢 had her in my bet right from the start 

• BrexiteerBrexiteer Birmingham Posts: 955
    Hazel-1 said:
    No spoilers please @BirminghamMarc1972 , for those who haven’t watched the last episode. They won’t know who made it and who didn’t just yet. Thanks. 
    Hopefully they won't open this chat that's clearly marked bake off as I'm unable to delete or ammend it sorry 😢😢
    Did you watch bake off hazel
    90% better now his walking is still wobbley a bit thanks for asking. All them weeks in hospital due to some short term tablets being taken unchecked for 25 years 😢 unbelievable really 
    Hazel-1 said:
    No, @BirminghamMarc1972, never do !🤗 But lots of folk on here do. But we do watch Strictly...BTW, how is your friend doing these days? Getting better?
    It was a bit of a shock that young lady from corrie leaving last week. She did OK up until then 😡😢 I like the emerdale lad he's very good (I'm no good with names) 
    Hazel-1 said:
    That’s good to hear, I hope he continues to make a full recovery in time. My  dad was given the wrong tablets last year( we lost him earlier this year) which made him really poorly for a time. It was only when a very anxious doctor called at his house and told him to stop taking the tablets immediately did we realise he had been given the pills. Unbelievable indeed. 
    So sorry about your dad mate 😢 my mate was given some tablets 25 years ago for epilepsy called phenatoen ? He was only supposed to be on them for a while then change to another tablet as they poison the body over time which happened 
    Thank you hazel 😊😊