Forum home The potting shed

Immediate Media privacy pop-up

2»

• LynLyn DevonPosts: 21,102
    It’s not only on this site, every site immediate has connections with does it the same.
     I don’t like ad blockers, they do as much poking around as pop ups, but they do get rid of it.  And of course ads are what pay for the sites, that’s why we have the spam thread to get rid of free loaders. 

Gardening on the wild, windy west side of Dartmoor. 

• FairygirlFairygirl west central ScotlandPosts: 48,014
    Which a few people can't seem to understand @Lyn. Maybe they'd like it better if they had to pay a subscription fee eh?   ;)

Steady on @NewBoy2 - writing a letter? With the cost of stamps these days? :D
    I use an Ad blocker so I don't have issues here, and it only occasionally causes problems elsewhere. 
    It's a place where beautiful isn't enough of a word....

• Hostafan1Hostafan1 Posts: 33,184
    I use adblocker plus and I've never had any problems associated with it.
    Devon.
  • NewBoy2NewBoy2 BristolPosts: 1,808

This is the Snail Mail I sent today which made me feel soooooo much better !

Gardeners World Forum

I wrote to you about a year ago and you ignored my letter so I thought I would write again so you can ignore me again.

How a company can receive a letter and throw it in the bin is beyond me !!

On the gardeners World Forum page there is a thread complaining about your company.

I suggest you have a look and stop your pop up from Popping Up

People don’t like your company because of this annoying interference in our enjoyment of the GW forum

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>:) 
    Everyone is just trying to be Happy.....So lets help Them.
  • Never mind ginger tea @NewBoy2, where’s my wine!! 😣
  • @steephill That’s what’s happening, it’s not responding to my instructions.  I just hope my techy other half can sort it .... it’s spoiling my enjoyment of the forum 😟
  • Thank you @Chivetalking (great name by the way 😂).  I’ll give that a go before I throw the iPad out the window 😣