Forum home Wildlife gardening

Garden visitors

2»

• FairygirlFairygirl west central ScotlandPosts: 30,928
    Lovely @Guernsey Donkey2 :)
    I had a surprise pair of visitors today too  :)

It's a place where beautiful isn't enough of a word....

• Lizzie27Lizzie27 Bath, SomersetPosts: 5,250
    We see pheasants quite often, probably from the nearby wood. We had one we called Harry a couple of years ago, who kept fighting his reflection in our glass front door or in my hub caps!
  • BrexiteerBrexiteer Birmingham Posts: 955
    Nice of someone to shoot them with a camera instead of a gun ☺☺☺☺☺☺
  • LynLyn DevonPosts: 15,904
    edited November 2019
    Brexiteer said:

Pity BriminghmMarc didn’t apply the same rule with these. 😱
    Such a lover of Wildlife is Marc.

quoted form his post before! 
    I was getting my feeders chewed up terrible by squirrels and then they journeyed into our loft so I bought a cheap air rifle. Job done didn't kill them just gave em a smack up the aris. They don't come no more
    Gardening on the wild, windy west side of Dartmoor. 

• BrexiteerBrexiteer Birmingham Posts: 955
    Lyn said:
    Brexiteer said:

Pity BriminghmMarc didn’t apply the same rule with these. 😱
    Such a lover of Wildlife is Marc.

quoted form his post before! 
    I was getting my feeders chewed up terrible by squirrels and then they journeyed into our loft so I bought a cheap air rifle. Job done didn't kill them just gave em a smack up the aris. They don't come no more
    Grow up act your age and stop trying to goad me into an argument which will see me blocked, I know your game. I said about the squirrels because they are vermin and destroy everything they touch. You don't see many pheasants chewing up bird feeders or getting into your loft and chewing your wires x
  • Brexiteer said:
    Grow up act your age and stop trying to goad me into an argument which will see me blocked, I know your game. I said about the squirrels because they are vermin and destroy everything they touch. You don't see many pheasants chewing up bird feeders or getting into your loft and chewing your wires x
    Might be wise to qualify that statement.....there are pockets of our native Red Squirrels in the UK and not everyone looking into this Forum would know the difference. Advocating the use of  an air rifle, particularly in a built up area,is unwise to say the least.