Forum home Problem solving

Plants

How many visitors to Gardener's World forums woud like a " World forum" ie.open to gardeners around the world ?

Plants 6 votes

Yes
50% 3 votes
No
50% 3 votes
Everyone likes butterflies. Nobody likes caterpillars.

• There is nothing quite like your forums. Australian ones are inferior. It would be an invaluable way to get gardening information from across the globe.
    Everyone likes butterflies. Nobody likes caterpillars.
  • punkdocpunkdoc Sheffield, Derbyshire border.Posts: 13,027
    It is already open across the world.
    There are ashtrays of emulsion,
    for the fag ends of the aristocracy.
  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 82,246
    Is this forum not open to gardeners around the globe?  We have yourself in Brazil, and posters in Australia USA and South Africa, Croatia, Scandinavia, Belgium, France, Spain and India and of course we frequently have visitors from China and other parts of East Asia ... although they seem not to stick around for very long. 

This is already an international forum. 
    “I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• JoeXJoeX Posts: 1,783
    Hmm, having regions might stimulate posting.  I would suggest you start with a region you have a couple of posters already interested in (eg South America).

I would open other regional forums until you have posters because empty forums put people off.
  • JoeXJoeX Posts: 1,783
    I would keep you main Plants as it is though, general for anyone from anywhere.