Forum home The potting shed

RESURRECTED 85

• pansyfacepansyface PEAK DISTRICT DerbyshirePosts: 18,587
    Morning LB.

Teeth are funny things. I once pulled one out by eating a jelly baby.😊

Things chez pansyface aren’t going swimmingly. Little Cat soent the entire night looking out of the catflap. He thinks she’s outside trying to invade. Every time his microchip gets close to the catflap it releases the catch, with a loud click. No sleep for Little Cat and no sleep for us. Elsa had a wonderful night though.
    Apophthegm -  a big word for a small thought.
  • Ladybird4Ladybird4 Third rock from the sunPosts: 31,783
    Morning PF. Poor puzzled Little Cat. How many days has it been now - with no signs of detente as yet?
    Cacoethes: An irresistible urge to do something inadvisable
    Morning Chive. I meant to say yesterday that I was sorry your Mum declined the dinner time invite but at least she could make her own decision and I'm sure she values your visits. You must have half term coming up soon I think. Gosh how long it seems since I was looking foward to an Autumn mid term break!
  • RubeeRubee Posts: 6,925
    Good morning everyone . Sorry that you had another disturbed night Pansy . Chive I am putting the kettle on ,in fact it is hardly ever off . LB good luck at the dentist .I hope it’s a pain free visit.
  • Joyce21Joyce21 Posts: 15,489
    Morning all.

Total confusion for poor LC and another sleepless night for PF.  An early resolution is required.

LB, nothing too drastic at the dentist I hope.

Chive, it's good that you are able to go with your mum to the hospital.
    SW Scotland
    Morning Ruby and Joyce. I'm not worried about going to the Dentist - then again I haven't seen his bill yet!
    Morning and good on you M-U. Since the Mods seem to have withdrawn their dealings - apart from very inflammatory posts - it seems sensible to just stick to the original remit of the forum.
  • Rebecca110Rebecca110 Posts: 1,485
    Lily I'm hoping your back is much improved, poor you, take care and I hope things improve and you've been able to sleep.  Good wishes to oh.  LB hope time passed quickly for you at the dentist.  Pansy I hope the sleeping arrangements improve and little cat starts to relax a little and everyone has a good night.  It's good Elsa is sleeping.   The opening of parliament this morning.
    Morning Rebecca. I'm afraid I'm not really interested in parliament's opening. It is a true embarrassment to the country.
    Woo spooky goings on with the reading!