Yucca Elephantipes Tallest plant Has Drooping Leaves

af244284af244284 Posts: 1
I’ve had this plant for 7 months and it’s been doing great. It’s October in Pennsylvania now. It’s been located about 5’ from a window. For the past few weeks the tallest stem’s leaves have been drooping, then dying. No change in watering or location. Other 2 shorted stems are doing just fine. Since then, I’ve cut way back on watering it to see if it had root rot and moved it next to the window. No change. At this point, idk if I should cut the drooping leaves off to help new ones propagate or maybe there is there a deeper underlying problem. Any thoughts? 

• At least a couple of those top shoots would appear to be on their last legs.  Difficult to tell from the photo the depth of the container.
    My thought would be to cut the main stem back and concentrate on the lower growth.
    Obviously at some point, you will have to consider a larger pot to keep the plant healthy.
    Although this is mainly a UK site, plants kept indoors anywhere will expect similar conditions - sufficient light, feeding when necessary, correct watering regime and suitable potting medium.