Forum home The potting shed

Cherish people

• Valley GardenerValley Gardener Rhondda ValleyPosts: 2,688
    @BirminghamMarc1972
    Marc you must be a very caring person. Hes very unlucky with his health but hes lucky to have you.  
    The whole truth is an instrument that can only be played by an expert.
  • BrexiteerBrexiteer Birmingham Posts: 955
    @BirminghamMarc1972
    Marc you must be a very caring person. Hes very unlucky with his health but hes lucky to have you.  
    He's an older guy I met in the bookies many years ago. Lovely guy whose all on his own in the world so I feel I have a duty to look out for him while he's ill
    Just a quick update for those who are interested. He's not taking to his new medication and he has all the signs that an epileptic fit is due he is totally confused and dosent know me or where he is. The nurses say it may be down to his new medication or the infection he has which has been located to the heart area. Fingers crossed things get better real soon as this is effecting my health now, I'm not one for anxiety and stress. I'm home for a while now till later and I got a smoke bush that needs a prune 👍👍
  • Valley GardenerValley Gardener Rhondda ValleyPosts: 2,688
    Thanks for the update @BirminghamMarc1972.  It sounds as if its going to be a long haul for him. Take care of yourself or you will be in no fit state to care for him. My thoughts are with you both.
    The whole truth is an instrument that can only be played by an expert.
    Thanks for the update @BirminghamMarc1972.  It sounds as if its going to be a long haul for him. Take care of yourself or you will be in no fit state to care for him. My thoughts are with you both.
    Cheers mate. Work are OK with me being off and I'm financially OK for a while so that helps also 
    To Anybody who is interested, my friend has been released from hospital much to my relief. He is on some pretty strong antibiotics and new medication for his epilepsy and he's still wobbles on his feet a bit but we will get there 
  • BenCottoBenCotto RutlandPosts: 4,044
    Pleased to hear that; and hats off to you for looking after him.
    Cheers Ben. I'm stopping with him for 2  weeks till he's back on his feet. 
    Pleased to read that your friend is out of hospital  Marc.  
    Cheers mate ☺
  • I wouldn’t be too dismissive of prayers. I did voluntary work in a hospice once and although I am not religious I was surprised how powerful faith was and how much strength and comfort it gave people. I felt very envious. Don’t knock it!