Forum home Garden design

Garden design

So , this is the next bit . 
I know I over planted 🙈 but despite your great advice I just couldn't  stop myself - once I step into Dobbies all reason goes out the window 😬🙄 . I’m nearly there , just a few finishing touches to go 🤸🏻‍♀️🤸🏻‍♀️🤸🏻‍♀️. I’m so happy with it & pop out every morning to enjoy a few minutes before work . I hope you all approve x 

• steephillsteephill Posts: 2,074
    Very smart indeed! You've got yourself a very attractive, usable space now. Well done.
  • Thank you x
  • HouseFinchHouseFinch British Columbia, Canada (Zone 5)Posts: 327
    Well done! It looks like a great place to relax.
  • Fran IOMFran IOM Posts: 1,484
    Definitely approve! You can look forward to a relaxing time next summer. Great ideas.
  • ObelixxObelixx Vendée, Western FrancePosts: 26,238
    Looks like a good job, well done.  Love the stonework and that old display stand.  Interesting wall colour too.  Love it.

Need to stay away from the plant shop now and give the ones you already have time and space to grow.
    "We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw
  • Hahaha , I’ve been banned from Dobbies 😂😂
  • Patsy FPatsy F KentPosts: 46
    It is stunning! I love it!
  • Youve definately captured that courtyard look,plus it has a rather expensive feel 😊,I love it,and also love the black dramatic fencing.  Well done,I hope you spend many happy hours out there.😎
    The whole truth is an instrument that can only be played by an expert.
  • NollieNollie Girona, Catalunya, Northen Spain.Posts: 5,024
    Fabulous, I love the stonework and am very envious of your border edging! A local farm has huge piles of granite sets covered in weeds that I am coveting for my curved border edging, perhaps I will pluck up the courage and ask if I can take them off his hands for a small fee  :)
  • Lizzie27Lizzie27 Bath, SomersetPosts: 7,799
    edited October 2019
    Beautiful!