Forum home Plants


almost overnight a bunch of toadstools have appeared. I don’t know what they are, how to get rid of them and if they are poisonous to dogs (one is a puppy). 
Any advice would be appreciated. 


  • treehugger80treehugger80 Posts: 1,923
    edited October 2019
    there's no such thing as a toadstool, thats what fairies sit on (unless you believe in fairies). we have mushrooms or fungi in this country.

    anyway, the top one are fairy ring champignon - an edible an tasty species, the bottom one looks a bit like brown roll rim (difficult to tell without more photos), they're poisonous, but can be composted safely.

Sign In or Register to comment.