RESURRECTED 84

"Season of mists and mellow fruitfulness, close bosom friend of the maturing sun;
Conspiring with him how to load and bless with fruit the vines that round the thatch eaves run...."

Got it so right, did Keats.  No surprise that his 'To Autumn' is one of the most beloved poems in the English language.

Thought I'd start Rez 84 for LB, in case she's upto her ears in wedding plans or can't get a decent signal.

Link back: https://forum.gardenersworld.com/discussion/1032517/resurrected-83/p99

On you go.....
Aberdeenshire, NE Scotland 🌞  
FIDDLESTICKS AND FLAPDOODLE!

• CheyngelCheyngel Buxton! Derbyshire, not Norfolk.Posts: 3,956
    Me first!
  • pansyfacepansyface PEAK DISTRICT DerbyshirePosts: 15,130
    Hello, MU.

Yes, and to think he was dead at the age of 25. What had I achieved by the age of 25?  Sweet f.a.
    Apophthegm -  a big word for a small thought.
  • Muddle-UpMuddle-Up Posts: 14,296
    Had to think twice then, Pansy!  Keats, yes, must've been all that hard living, laudanum, opium and hanging around with the likes of Byron and Shelley that did for him.  Plus the T.B. of course.

Well done, Chey, first off the starting blocks! 😀
    Aberdeenshire, NE Scotland 🌞  
    FIDDLESTICKS AND FLAPDOODLE!
  • Hazel-1Hazel-1 Posts: 2,244
    edited 20 September
    Can’t believe we’re at 84 now! GS born on 23......61,000 posts ago😱

Chey, I’m impressed with your culinary skills👍👏

Gorgeous picture MU, looks so peaceful there. 

OH and I have agreed to get a greenhouse next year, yay!! More lovely planning and redesigning the garden, lovely winter project to think about🤗

North East
  • Oops sorry everyone, wrote a thank you post awhile ago on RES 83 ......saved in drafts instead of pressing post 🤦‍♀️ just pressed post so now its been left behind on 83.

But thank you everyone for your birthday wishes, flowers and cakes! 😋😋
    Can't believe we're on 84 already either, how time flies with all our chit chat.
    I want a gazebo/pergola next year Hazel. We're also going to take out the window at the back of the garage and replace it with a door.  I want a rustic type door.......don't want a door type door....if you get my drift 😂😂
    Night night everyone, sweet dreams x
  • Hazel-1Hazel-1 Posts: 2,244
    edited 20 September
    Gazebo/ pergola sounds an excellent idea @SGL. We both  have some nice  projects to be thinking about and planning for. It will be nice to think about any planting ideas for round / up the pergola too. I quite fancy an enclosed pergola with a bench in it as I imagine next to a greenhouse, in a dead corner we have at the moment, it would look nice. 
    Glad you’ve had a lovely birthday, you deserve it. Hope the back is a bit easier today.
    Night all. 

North East
  • Ladybird4Ladybird4 Third rock from the sunPosts: 25,369
    Night night all. Thanks M-U for doing the honours. We've just welcomed 2 people (not wedding guests) to the hotel - with two great dogs.  They have been driving from London for 5 hours on the M6 - another accident! We have invited them to join us tomorrow night after we get back from the wedding and we will make breakfast for then as well as our rabble. They are climbing Scafell Pike tomorrow. Good luck to them is all say :)
    Cacoethes: An irresistible urge to do something inadvisable
  • pansyfacepansyface PEAK DISTRICT DerbyshirePosts: 15,130
    Morning all,

Wow, it’s going to be a hot day. I hope that the wedding cake doesn’t turn into a puddle.

Today is going to be the day that I pull up the outdoor tomatoes. Next week’s storms will pull them up if I don’t do it first.

Have a good day all.
    Apophthegm -  a big word for a small thought.
  • ChivetalkingChivetalking Leigh-on-seaPosts: 747
    Good Morning PF and all to follow,
    LB it’s so nice that you can keep in touch, best wishes for the wedding today,
    PF go easy with the tomato pulling,
    Hope you all have a good Saturday, enjoy the warm weather if you can ☀️🍦
  • RubeeRubee Posts: 4,658
    Morning Pansy ,Chive and all to come. Another lovely day. Steady as you go Pansy , don’t overdo it.
    Chive is it gardening for you today ?
This discussion has been closed.