Forum home Problem solving

(GCSE) Developing a product to help plant saplings

I am a pupil and I am taking my GCSE design and technology. I am doing research on a project that will make planting trees easier and more efficient. Your corporation helps me a lot with this project to turn it into something that people like you will like and use. Thank you. The questionnaire: https://forms.gle/NQzKazV6baVGghp36

• EricaheatherEricaheather North West uk Posts: 204
    Hi just tried the link and it says I need permission to access it
  • josusa47josusa47 Posts: 3,531
    I get "Resource unavailable".  Permission not even hinted at!  This forum isn't a corporation.  Did you mean to write "co-operation"?
  • AnniDAnniD South West UKPosts: 11,012
    Hello Ben, think you need to check the access please, l am getting a Google sign in request  :)
  • Sorry for the inconvenience and spelling mistake :(
    I think that the questionnaire should work now, thank you for letting me know about the problems
  • josusa47josusa47 Posts: 3,531
    Answered it.
  • wild edgeswild edges The north west of south east WalesPosts: 8,880
    I'm not sure if this refers to bare root trees or pot grown? The amount of work in planting the two varies enormously. Having seen the amount of plastic involved in tree planting on a large scale though reducing that might be a good area to focus on.
    Tradition is just peer pressure from dead people
  • Ladybird4Ladybird4 Third rock from the sunPosts: 35,513
    Worked fine for me. Completed the questionnaire.
    Cacoethes: An irresistible urge to do something inadvisable
  • JennyJJennyJ DoncasterPosts: 7,707
    I've completed it but I'm struggling to visualise what kind of product you're proposing.
  • EricaheatherEricaheather North West uk Posts: 204
    All done @benmasterson02 . Best of luck to you with your GCSEs.  :)
  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 82,269
    Completed ✅ 
    Best of luck. 
    “I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh