Is this Knotweed

Hi having recently brought a house we have found this in The garden. Is this knotweed? Thanks 

• Hostafan1Hostafan1 Posts: 21,297
    looks like Actinidia, Kiwi fruit
    Devon.
  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 55,117
    Looks more like a kiwi fruit vine to me. 
    Pretty sure it’s not Japanese knotweed. That doesn’t have a bristly stem. 

I think you can sleep easy tonight 😉

Much luck and happiness in your new home. 
    “I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

Snap! @Hostafan1 😂 
    “I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• punkdocpunkdoc Sheffield, Derbyshire border.Posts: 6,986
    Another no from me.
    You wouldn't know a diamond if you held it in your hand
    The things you think are precious, i don't understand
    forgive us for forgetting our manners. 
    Welcome to the Forum Rebecca
    Devon.
  • Thank you everyone I can rest easy again ! New to having a garden so anything beyond cutting grass has me worried! 
    Thank you everyone I can rest easy again ! New to having a garden so anything beyond cutting grass has me worried! 
    Fear not , we're here and happy to help.
    Devon.
    Hostafan1 said:
    Thank you everyone I can rest easy again ! New to having a garden so anything beyond cutting grass has me worried! 
    Fear not , we're here and happy to help.
    Absolutely 😊  ... and if you just want to say hello and chat to other gardeners about everyday stuff pop in to Hello Forkers or one of the other chat threads in the Potting Shed section.  We like chatting ... and seeing pics of other folk’s gardens .... even/especially the bits that are driving you mad. We all started somewhere and we’re all still learning ... just some are further along the garden path than others 😉