Strictly 2019

• KT53KT53 Posts: 3,712
    After the Show Dance surely there could only be one winner.
  • Agree KT53
    Won't say any morè.

• mollismollis Posts: 120
    Super show tonight. They all danced well. Pleased with the winner though.
  • Best final ever all three excelled but the winner came strong when it mattered.
  • Busy-LizzieBusy-Lizzie Posts: 14,009
    Really good final, great winner, what a Show Dance!
    Dordogne and Norfolk
  • I agree Busy Lizzy, brilliant show dance.  And by far the better dancer in all three of their dances.
    Although all three were really good, great final 🤗🤗
  • HelixHelix 704m altitude...Posts: 601
    Shame there couldn’t be a joint winner.  Two of them were amazingly good, but in different ways so I felt they were equal.  (The third was not as crisp or lightfooted, and lacked graceful arm movements)
  • AuntyRachAuntyRach Posts: 3,098
    I agree that the show dance of the winner was really outstanding, but there was another winner for me personally (and from the judges comments in the interviews- I think they were super fond of that person too). 
    Really enjoyed the whole final show - it was brilliant. 
    My garden and I live in South Wales. 
  • KT53KT53 Posts: 3,712
    For me there was one stand out performance on the night, and that was that Show Dance.  It blew everything else out of the water and showed just how accomplished that person has become.  Definitely an easy winner for me.
    There were no losers if the papers are to be believed today.  Already talking about West End shows etc.
  • There was one stand out winner for me too. But I'm sure at least one other will find themselves in West End shows soon anyway.  Haven't seen anything about it in papers or on TV, but watching some of them over the weeks it crossed my mind that would probably happen. Still think Michelle should  have stayed longer than she did. 
    There's still the Strictly tour, although she wasn't chosen for that either🤔🙄