Forum home The potting shed

Strictly 2019

• HelixHelix 704m altitude...Posts: 631
    Well at least Michelle had a personality that you could react to - whether positively or negatively.  Emma is so bland that every week I have to make an effort to remember who she is, a complete personality free zone.
  • @KT53 I think you were commenting on this statement and I think that it is quite clear that we will use three votes of the six "in the first round we will vote on the best two". What's not to understand the best two will share the three votes that maybe two to kelvin and one to Emma the fun is deciding on the night. I hope clears up the misunderstanding for you enjoy the show on Saturday it should be good.
  • Looking forward to tonights Strictly 🤗 Can't believe how quick these weeks have gone. Will record it and start watching when it's about 30 minutes in, so i can fast forward some parts but not be too behind to find out the winner before hand.
    I'd love Kelvin to win, but there's a lot of people voting for Anton! 
  • KT53KT53 Posts: 4,593
    After the Show Dance surely there could only be one winner.
  • Agree KT53
    Won't say any morè.

• mollismollis Posts: 150
    Super show tonight. They all danced well. Pleased with the winner though.
  • Best final ever all three excelled but the winner came strong when it mattered.
  • Busy-LizzieBusy-Lizzie Posts: 15,097
    Really good final, great winner, what a Show Dance!
    Dordogne and Norfolk
  • I agree Busy Lizzy, brilliant show dance.  And by far the better dancer in all three of their dances.
    Although all three were really good, great final 🤗🤗
  • HelixHelix 704m altitude...Posts: 631
    Shame there couldn’t be a joint winner.  Two of them were amazingly good, but in different ways so I felt they were equal.  (The third was not as crisp or lightfooted, and lacked graceful arm movements)